My name is Jamie and I’ve been taking photographs of musicians since 2013.
I’ve been enjoying live music since way before then, however. There’s just something about it. The lights, the heat, smoke, pyro, the bass shaking the ground, drums driving and the sound of the roar of the croud… Yeah. There really is something unique about it.
From dive bar to arena to festival, on or off the stage, my drive is to create an inspiring and detailed set of images that can stand the test of time.
Now, I imagine that the reason why you’re here is that you’d like to know a little more about the guy who will (hopefully) be peering up at you through a lens and capturing images of you doing what you love and maybe a little less shilling and marketing spheel.
So then, here’s some quick and somewhat unrelated facts about myself
· I'm based just outside of Newcastle upon Tyne, England. I’ve lived in the area all my life
· I’m a pretty keen swimmer.
· My favorite video game is Resident Evil 2
· I (usually) take my coffee black with no sugar.
· I have a cactus at home called Tequila.
If you'd like me to shoot for you, or if you have any general enquirers, why don't you drop me a message and hit me up on the socials.