My name is Jamie and I’ve been taking photographs of musicians since 2013.
From dive bar to arena to festival, on or off the stage, my drive is to create a set ofn inspiring and detailed images that can stand the test of time.
Now, I imagine that the reason why you’re here is that you’d like to know a little more about the guy who will (hopefully) be peering up at you through a lens and capturing images of you doing what you love and maybe a little less shilling and marketing spheel.
So then, here’s some quick and somewhat unrelated facts about myself
· I'm based just outside of Newcastle upon Tyne, England. I’ve lived in the area all my life
· I’m a pretty keen swimmer.
· My favorite video game is Resident Evil 2
· I (usually) take my coffee black with no sugar.
· I have a cactus at home called Tequila.
If you'd like me to shoot for you, or if you have any general enquirers, why don't you drop me a message and hit me up on the socials.